TRAINING: Fundamentals of Protection Technology & Armoured Platform Design
Time & Location
About the Event
SECANT offers in-depth training concerning protection technologies and armoured platforms design.
The three-day course will provide a comprehensive understanding of armoured platforms from a survivability perspective.
Sharing of field-tested case studies and combat-proven experiences will maximize the benefits of the training.
Designers, R&D Staff, Project & Purchase Managers and MOD Specialists working for the protection of armoured platforms and survivability systems should attend this course.
The training can be organized in-house and customized according to customer requirements.
• Introduction to Protection Technology
• Definition of Threats
• Penetration Mechanics & Blast Phenomena
• Understanding Ballistic & Blast Protection
• Armour Materials & Applications
• Standards & Testing Methodologies
• Recommended & Authorized Test Plan
• Modern Protection Concepts
• Design Principles in Armoured Platforms
- Design Overview & Planning
- Mission & Threat Analysis
- Ballistic & Blast Protection Concept
- Designing Armoured Platforms
- Secondary Armour Elements
- Ballistic Protection Analysis
- Numerical Techniques
- Design Examples & Workshops
• Group Study & Demonstrations