COURSE: Fundamentals of Protection Technology & Armoured Vehicle Design
SECANT offers in-depth training concerning protection technologies and armoured platform design.
Time & Location
Saati henüz belli değil
Yeri henüz belli değil
About the Event
SECANT offers in-depth training concerning protection technologies and armoured vehicle design.
The three-day course will provide a comprehensive understanding of armoured platforms from a survivability perspective.
Sharing of field-tested case studies and combat-proven experiences will maximize the benefits of the training.
Designers, R&D Staff, Project & Purchase Managers and MOD Specialists working for the protection of armoured platforms and survivability systems should attend this course.
1. Introduction to Protection Technology
2. Definition of Threats
3. Blast Phenomena; Mine & IED's
4. Standards & Testing Methodologies
5. Recommended & Authorized Test Plan
6. Armour Materials & Applications
7. Penetration Mechanics
8. Design Principles in Armoured Platforms
- Mission & Threat Analysis
- Ballistic & Blast Protection Concept
- Designing Armoured Platforms
- Ballistic Protection Analysis
- Mine & IED Protection
- Application Examples
9. Group Study & Demonstrations